Terms and Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
01. All offers and prices are based on current value of wages and materials. If these should undergo changes, we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly.
02. The delivery periods are only stated for the purpose of information and are not binding for the seller. Delays in deliveries do not entitle the buyer to claim damages, nor to dissolve the agreement.
03. The goods are shipped at the buyer’s risk. The transport costs shall be paid by the buyer, except if otherwise provided.
04. If the buyer does not collect the goods on the date communicated to him, we reserve the right, without prior default notice, to consider the agreement cancelled after a period of fifteen days.
05. The storage of the goods pending the delivery or collection is at the risk of the buyer.
06. When, as a result of force majeure, strike, lock-out, etc. we are unable to implement the contract, we reserve the right to terminate the agreement without there being any entitlement to compensation.
07. We reserve the right to consider the agreement dissolved, by action of the law and without prior notice, in case of bankruptcy and apparent insolvency, as well as in case of any modification to the buyer's legal situation.
08. Complaints with regard to the delivery must reach us within eight days after the delivery and in any case before the use or re-sale of the goods.
09. Objections against the invoice must be in writing within eight days after the billing date. You are requested to always state the data and number of the invoice.
10. Our material is guaranteed against all raw material and construction errors for 12 months after the delivery date. The warranty is restricted to the replacement of proven faulty items. Shipment costs, assembly costs, loss of use and all other additional costs shall be paid by the customer. The warranty will be void if the buyer or a third party makes alterations or repairs to the delivered goods without prior authorisation from our firm, as well as in case of improper use and insufficient maintenance. Errors in constructions, repairs or other works by performed by our firm are repaired in our warehouses after consultation, but just like the delivery periods they can never give rise to a compensation claim.
11. Except if explicitly agreed in writing, all invoices are payable in cash, net and without discount, at the company's registered office.
12. In case of non-payment on the agreed due date, the amount of the invoice or the unpaid part thereof shall legally and without prior default notice be increased with a late payment interest of 1% per month, until full payment. A lump-sum compensation of 10% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of €99.16 will also be legally due without prior default notice for the concept of a compensation. Costs related to unpaid bills of exchange or cheques, as well as other collection costs are not included in this lump-sum compensation and will additionally be charged to the buyer.
13. In case of non-payment we reserve the right to suspend any further deliveries. We also reserve the right to legally and without prior notice consider the agreement dissolved for the entire or non-implemented part.
14. If the buyer fails to comply with his obligations within eight days after a default notice has been served, our firm will be entitled to cancel the agreement. When the agreement is cancelled, the buyer will have to pay damages equal to 30% of the amount of the order, increased with any other costs incurred.
15. As long as the delivered goods are not paid, they will remain property of the seller. However, the risk passes on to the buyer at the time when the contract is concluded.
16. In case of disputes only the courts of Hasselt will have jurisdiction.